- Once you have selected the home you want it is necessary to apply to lease the home. Applications can be picked up at the office, faxed to you or downloaded from this website.
- No one under 18 can apply as a party to a residential leasing agreement. To be considered an application must be completely filled out and have an original signature. Signatures on faxed copies are accepted. Our property managers are available in our office Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and by phone until 7:00 p.m., and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to answer questions and assist with the application process.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $30, $60 for married individuals. If non-married individuals apply, or we can not pull a joint credit report, each individual must pay a separate $30 fee. The fee is to cover our screening and processing cost. This application must be completed in its entirety. Failure to complete the entire application can result in a denial of this application.
- The screening process includes obtaining two previous landlord references' with names and telephone numbers. If no previous landlord reference can be obtained, there will be additional funds required. If the applicant is a homeowner and does not have a prior landlord, our property managers can assist applicants in choosing an appropriate reference. We do not accept individuals that have had a prior eviction.
- An applicant’s gross income should be at least two and one half times the rental amount. Income may be co-combined by multiple applicants/household members. As part of the screening process we verify employment references and salary. For self-employed and non-employment income we verify sources and amounts. Examples of verification of non-employee income are: tax returns, bank and business references, government documents.
- The screening process includes running a credit report on individuals and a joint credit report on married couples. If approved, applicants with recent bankruptcies and/or credit problems may be required to make advance rent payments or pay a higher security deposit. Please discuss any questions or concerns over credit and/or background requirements with one of our property managers before submitting the application.
- A criminal background check will be conducted. Some felony crimes against persons or property will disqualify the applicant.
- Pets are often negotiable. Our non-refundable pet fee is $250.00 and some breed restrictions do apply. Ask one of our property managers if pets are negotiable for the home being applied for. Pets are accepted or rejected based on the homeowner’s discretion. We do not accept puppies or kittens.
- Once the application is accepted the applicant must execute a residential leasing agreement within seven days. This can be done in the office, by mail or by fax. If the application is accepted, and the applicant does not enter into a residential leasing agreement, the security deposit will be forfeited and the property placed back on the rental market.
We cannot guarantee any unit you have seen to be available by the time your application is processed. All rentals are on a first approved basis and are secured by a holding deposit. A holding deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check, charge, or money order. It is understood and agreed, in the event the application is approved the holding deposit will be applied to your security deposit and will not be refunded after 30 hrs and until the lease agreement has been fulfilled.
The Rental Application Form is currently available in .PDF format:
Please complete all information on the form and fax to (850) 432-7869. If you have any questions, please contact us.